Guess what!! Guess what!! Guess what!! I won my very first Award. Yea for me!! I never win anything! But thanks to my friend Noe Noe Girl I won the
She seems to think I love living life… well of course I do, cuz it dang sure beats the alternative! Thanks Noe Noe Girl! I LOVE my new award ! Now if she could just help me win the lottery :)
The rules for this award are: First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Another award to add to your list of awards. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.
There are so many people deserving of this award it was hard to pick only 7.
1. Big Hair Envy- She is my reason for doing this blog thing. If it wasn’t for her, I never would have gotten into this.
2. Cool Breeze Musings- Because he is married to BHE and because I know him, it is hard to believe he has a blog :)
3. Suz over at Busy as a Bee - I love her desire to save the world. And her sarcasm makes me laugh.
4. The Keeper- Because she is a fellow cheer mom and I love to hear about her adventures -
5. CBW at Life in Matthews- I love her pics and her hilarious stories.
6. Mental P Mama- Because she had a birthday this week J
7. Noe Noe Girl- Even though she has already received this award, I felt like I should mention her again since she ALWAYS brings a smile to my face when I read her posts.
So, enough about them, let’s talk about me- just kidding. Here are 10 things about me you might not know or care to know J But they are true none the less.
1-When I can find time, I watch “The Hills”, “The City” and the new 90210 (have I mentioned before I just love my DVR and OnDemand) I know, it’s juvenile, but what can I say. I am living vicariously through Lauren and Whitney and for heavens sake, Kelly and Brenda are both back in the 90210.
2-I read all 4 books in the Twilight Series in less than a week.
3-I love the beach, but hate the sand.
4-I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers, yet I am an only child, and no I wasn’t adopted (at least I don’t think so. Am I adopted mom?).
5-I have a FaceBook and I am not ashamed to admit it. Addicted yes, but not ashamed.
6-I have been to 13 different countries (14 including the US), swam in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and the Gulf of Mexico, but have never been to the Grand Canyon. Venice, Italy and Dubrovnik, Croatia are my two favorite places I have been
7-I love “24” It’s probably my most favorite show on television!
8-I despise doing laundry. I’m pretty sure the laundry baskets in my house have no bottoms to them. And if they do, the laundry in them is like the Gremlins and multiplies after midnight. They are NEVER empty. If I could afford it, I would take it to the little Chinese lady every week and PAY her to do it. (That’s a post for another day- the laundry, not the Chinese lady)
9-I won 1st place for my chili in a chili cook-off at work. I didn’t think it was all that, but apparently it was the hit of the day. I was asked to make it again this year. Bet it’s not as good as BHE’s.
10-I am thankful for my wonderful husband and love him with all my heart. He is my best friend!
Happy Friday everyone! I will be spending my weekend at a Cheerleading Competition! Hope everyone’s weekend is filled with tons of fun!