Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alphabet Meme

While visiting Suz's I read about her Alphabet Meme. I'm new to this whole Meme thing, but it looked like fun, so I decided to play along.


Here's the deal:
Leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. Write about ten things you love that begin with said letter. Post the list on your blog. When people comment on your list, you assign a letter, and the game continues.

I'm not pushy, so if you leave a comment, but don't want a letter, that's okay too.

My letter was "M"

1) Money - Duh! Who doesn't love money?

2) Milk Chocolate - The really creamy kind

3) Milk & Cookies - Oreos especically, but I'm not real picky


4) Milkshakes - Chocolate of course

5) Malted Milk Balls - Anyone finding a pattern here- it's all about the food!

6) Machine Washable Stuff - I love it when I buy something that looks like it should be dry cleaned, but doesn't need to be.

7) Massages - I'm sure I will need one after my ski trip this weekend. My husband gives the best ones though!

8) Meeting new people

9) Mark Wahlberg - Well DUH!




10) Mom - I saved the best for last! She beats out all the other "M's" - even Money and Milk Chocolate!

5 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love it! Great choices for M!

I want to play!

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a great list...I thought for a moment it was ALL going to be food. :)
Although Mark Whalberg is EYE candy...yummo. :)
Your Mom is adorable....and you would not be able to deny each other either...a clone!!!

The Smiths said...

This looks like too much fun to pass up! Yours was great- I'm all about the food too. My mom would have been my number one on the "m's" too!

Big Hair Envy said...

Is this post a vicious attempt to sabotage my diet!! Bwahahaha!

I LOVE your mom!!! You guys are TOO cute:)

Hit me with a letter....I'm game!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I did it! Go spy!