- My daughter had her senior portraits done last week and we are anxiously awaiting the user id and password from the photographer so we can actually see the gagillion picures she took.
- I received an email this morning listing 25 ways to tell if you are old. You know what? I read that damn list TWICE and every single one applied to me!
- I am pretty sure Virginia has the most oblivious drivers in all fo the US. I thought for sure whn you took driver's ed you learned that the left lane is the PASSING LANE. So if you are in THAT lane going slower than the people in the right lane, GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! Sorry for yelling, but this is a huge pet peeve of mine!
- I really want a Blackberry Curve. I just got a new cell phone, but I wish I had gotten the Blackberry. I haven't quite figured out how I can talk The Salesman into buying me one since my phone is not even 6 months old. Any suggestions?
- It really bothers my husband and I spend so much time, effort and money on taking care of our lawn, only to have the neighbors spread their weeds in our yard. Use the weed whacker and bag your grass! You only have a postage stamp size lot for Heaven's sake.
- I love sommer, but I am ready for cooler weather and less humidity. I am pretty much over the HHH effect. Hazy. Hot. Humid. It would be nice to actually walk out the front door and not have my glasses fogged up immediately.
- Is it time for the Oyster Festival yet?
15 hours ago