- My kids high school football team plays their cross town rival tonight. I sure hope they win. Too bad CG won’t be cheering due to that LOVELY injured shoulder.
- I am a “cereal killer” at work today for Halloween. Lots of little cereal boxes taped to a shirt with plastic knives in them. Pretty clever huh? Yea, I thought so. I definitely stole the idea.
- I love when daylight savings time ends. It gives me an extra hour of sleep. Even though I will probably wake up an hour early anyway.
- I just finished reading “The Lost Symbol.” Interesting book, full of cool references.
- CG finally submitted her application to James Madison University. I am not diggin’ the whole application process. Well, actually, I’m not diggin’ the whole “going away to college” thing. Wonder if she would mind if I moved to the town in which she is going to college? Probably not? Dang it!
- Based on the drop in temperature and the change in the leaves on the trees, I believe autumn has finally arrived. I wasn’t aware the sun stopped shining during fall. I thought the grey set in during winter. Strange.
- I have no plans for Halloween. None, and for some reason, that seems strange.
- Do any of you have any plans? Have a Happy Halloween!
1 day ago