Oh my goodness! It's Friday ! AGAIN! ALREADY? WtH?
- Been super busy- as if my lack of posting is not already an indication of that, but thought I would at least put it out there in case there might be someone who thinks I've not been busy and just been neglecting all of you....
- High school football is over. Our boys (not mine, I have a cheerleader and a wrestler remember) were the regional champs this year for the 2nd time in 3 years! That's pretty amazing for a school that has only been around since 2003. Plus just 4 years ago they were 0-10. That's real bad!- Anyway, they played in the state semi final game against a team that was ranked 25 in the nation and was on a 28 game winning streak in the FREAZING freakin' rain on a MUDDY field! They lost. But only by 3 points. So, the season is over. But it was a heck of a ride. No more cheering for football. Cheerleader girl is sad, but warm and dry.
- BUD GOT HIS LICENSE. I feel the need to shout that from the roof tops for all of my town to hear so they can be on the look out of that red mustang coming down the road! Ha, just kidding Bud (not that you read this or anything). I am so proud of him! He was so tired of depending on his sister to take him everywhere. Now, not so much :)
- Wrestling season has started. I love that my son plays a sport. Wrestling is not my favorite sport though. I love, love, love, to watch MY son wrestle, but not everyone else's son (or daughter, let me please not discriminate against the girls out there). So now I will get the opportunity again... because, well, wrestling season has started. The good thing though, Bud will have a starting spot on the Varsity team (assuming he can make weight).... FINALLY after lots and lots of wrestling matches.
- The Christmas decorations are up! 2 trees and lots of other stuff. Too bad there won't be many presents under the tree thanks to CG's accident and Bud's license. Maybe I could wrap up match box car replicas of their cars. Think that will fly? Well it just may have to. We are in a recession after all.
- My husband got invited to the inauguration of our new governor. I think that's pretty cool, even though I am not sure what he did to get an "official" invite. Ha- everyone probably got one, but I still think its cool. I've never been to an inauguration. What does one wear? Maybe I should ask the Salahis.
- I heard Tiger Woods is changing his name to Cheetah. I thought it was an appropriate change under the circumstances. So far none of the women he has been accused of having affairs with have been "cougars." I mean if they were he could start his own zoo.
- I think I am out of stuff to talk about, well probably not, but that's enough for now.....I'll move on now and try not to be away for so long next time!
Happy Friday everyone!