- My birthday is Sunday. I'm turning 40 - ugh, I know I shouldn't, but I feel old.
- There has been a lot of secret keeping going on in my house lately. Birthday secrets maybe?
- I have new furniture on my front porch and I love it. I love to sit out there in the evenings when it finally cools down. No one else in my house seems to have the same appreciation for it, but they humor me anyway.
- I have decided my favorite ice cream is Bruster's Key Lime Pie. I'm pretty sure there are no calories in it, and if you out there in bloggy world know differently- DON'T TELL ME! What I don't know won't hurt me will it?
- I have taken almost every Friday in July off. I wonder how long it will be before people notice I am on a 4 day work week.
- Blogfest is in one week. I am pretty excited to meet everyone and it should be alot of fun. I can't wait to read all of the post Blogfest posts.
- BHE's birthday was yesterday. We are going to have BLAST celebrating our birthdays together this weekend ;)
- I wonder if there will be Karoke? Did you know Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japenese?
- Mexico and Iceland have the highest consumption per capita of Coca Cola. I prefer Pepsi and I know that's not a Southern thing, but I don't care, I just like it better.
Have a great Thursday everyone!